I’ve wanted to do a review of this product for a few months now, so I’m glad I’m finally able to take a moment now.
I picked up this Burt’s Bees ointment before I had Keziah, hoping to find a good replacement for Vaseline. And thankfully, I was not disappointed.
1. Eco-friendly (petroleum-free)
2. Natural & Safe (no phthalates, parabens, petrolatums or SLS)
3. Lasts (I only just ran out after using it pretty regularly for both girls for over 5 months)
4. Smells nice 🙂
1. More expensive than vaseline (approx. $13 Cdn for 1 tub)
2. At first seems a little more granule-y (is that a word?) than vaseline.
Notes about cons:
1. Even though it’s more expensive, I think it lasts for a fairly long time and is worth the extra cost.
2. The consistency became smoother as I used it more.
So, all in all, you can see that I was a fan of Burt’s Bees Baby Bee Multipurpose Ointment and would highly recommend it for general use and specifically, diaper rash prevention.
Note: This is a personal review and I am not being paid for my thoughts.