There’s really no introduction needed here…the title speaks for itself.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup room temperature butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 3 cups instant pancake mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen wild blueberries (or mixing of your choice)
1) Cream together sugar and butter in large bowl. Add eggs one at a time, mixing fully between each egg. Add pancake mix 1 cup at a time, mixing fully between each cup. Scrape bowl down and add milk and mix slowly. Fold in blueberries.
2) Bake at 325F for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out cleanly from center. Either grease down cupcake pan or use paper cups.
Using pancake mix instead of flour really gives these muffins a fall apart in your mouth silky goodness.
- 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened)
- 4 cups of icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons cream
1)whip your butter until its all whipped like. 2) beat in sugar one cup at a time until it’s fully incorporated before adding the next cup. 3) beat in lemon juice, and then cream until desired consistency. 4) eat it by the spoonful.
Do you have a muffin or icing recipe that you love? Enter it into our Recipe Contest! You just may win a prize for it!