As I had mentioned in my last post, finding different desserts for my neice’s “Meet-The-Baby” party was so much fun! This is another recipe I found and, not to toot my own horn, they turned out pretty darn fantastic! However, it could have been the fact that to make it only requires 3 ingredients. That’s right. THREE ingredients! And if you are an Oreo lover and a cream cheese lover, you will be drooling by the time you are done reading this post.
- 1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
- 4 oz Cream Cheese
- Dipping Chocolate ( I bought individual white chocolate pieces for baking at Bulk Barn)
- Chop Oreos up finely in a food processor. Save some of the finely crushed Oreos for garnish later and set it aside. You don’t need too much.
- With hands (or a spoon, I just think hands are faster), mash softened cream cheese and crushed Oreos until well combined.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on a wax covered cookie sheet. Put in freezer for 15 minutes.
- While balls are in freezer, melt chocolate according to directions.
- Pull the Oreo Truffles out of freezer, and dip into chocolate. Garnish with reserved Oreo crumbs before the chocolate sets up.
- Let chocolate set, refrigerate and enjoy!
You will absolutely LOVE these!
You can read the original post here.