As promised, here is the recipe that I used to make the banana muffins. I actually made muffins as well as a small cake, which I turned into a breakfast pizza!
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, (spooned and leveled)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1) In a large bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients(flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt) 2) In a smaller bowl, mix together all the wet ingredients (melted butter, bananas, eggs and vanilla) 3) Fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until well mixed. Do not over mix. 4) Pour into greased cake pan and bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick come out of the center dry. 5)When the cake is fully cooled (I baked mine at night and cooled it overnight), top with vanilla Greek yogurt, sliced bananas and cocoa quinoa…or really any toppings you want!
The monster ate 4 slices before I had to forcibly cut her off.