What you’ll need:
- your favourite chocolate chip cookie recipe
- custard powder and the ingredients it requires to be cooked (usually milk and sugar)
- fruit (in this case, strawberries)
- I found a great chocolate chip cookie recipe and then shaped the dough around the bottom part of a (well greased) muffin pan and baked it that way. (It might be fun to mould them on a mini muffin pan and make these bite-size.)
- After removing the cookie bowls from the pan, I left them to cool.
- Then I cooked the custard in a pot and let it cool.
- After that, I melted some chocolate and spooned some into the bottom of the cookie bowl.
- Finally, I spooned the custard over top of the chocolate and sliced some strawberries on top.
- You could even add some whipped cream if you wanted to.
Serve and Enjoy!