What you’ll need:
- 25 crushed Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons cup melted butter
- 2 8oz packages softened cream cheese
- 2 large spoonfulls Nutella
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons icing sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1-2 cubes white chocolate, shredded
- Lightly coat Oreos in butter. This will make up the bottom layer of your cheesecake. Layer a small cheesecake pan with them!
- In a large bowl, blend cream cheese and Netella with a hand blender until light and fluffy. This is your second layer, so layer it over your crushed Oreo crust.
- Cover the cream cheese and Nutella mixture with the shredded white chocolate.
- In a large bowl, blend together whipping cream, sugar and vanilla with a hand blender until it has the consistency of whipped cream. This is your top layer!
- Cover and put in the fridge for 2-3 hours until the cream cheese has hardened up again.
Since I made my first one of these, I have been asked about 5 times to make another one. It’s such a hit every time I bring one out! Aren’t you glad I’m around 😉